Buying a home can be one of the most important and rewarding experiences most of us ever have; it can also be one of the most challenging. Getting pre-approved and obtaining a home loan is one of the first steps to home ownership. If you’re buying for the first time, the process may seem overwhelming. Even if you’ve bought a home before, every move is different, and presents new challenges. Assembled below are some helpful resources to guide you through the mortgage and home loan process.
- … Why Should I Be Pre-Approved?
- … How Purchase Loans are Made: A Step By Step Walkthrough
- … Items Needed for A Loan Application
- … CREDIT: Know the Score!
- … Fixed Rate Loans
- … Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs)
- … Understanding Closing Costs
- … Frequently Asked Questions on Home Financing
- … Glossary of Real Estate Terms