The house you ultimately choose to call home will play a major role in your family’s life. A home can be an excellent investment, of course, but more importantly, it should fit the way you really live, with spaces and features that appeal to everyone in the family.
- Is there enough room for you now, and in the near future?
- Is the home’s floor plan right for your family?
- Is there enough storage space?
- Will you have to replace the appliances?
- Is the yard the size that you want?
- Are there enough bathrooms?
- Will your present furniture work in this home?