Everything that you’ve always wanted to know about home buying but were afraid to ask…
Click on the links below to find the answers to the most commonly asked home buying questions!
- … When I start visiting homes, what should I be looking for the first time through?
- … Is an older home as good a value as a new home?
- … Do I need to bring anything along when I’m looking at homes?
- … What should I ask you about each home that I look at?
- … How many homes should I look at before I buy?
- … What should I think about when I’m deciding which community to live in?
- … Where can I get information about local schools?
- … How can I find out what homes are selling for in a given neighborhood?
- … What does a home inspector do?
- … Should I be present during the inspection?
- … Do I need to talk to my insurance agent?
- … What is “earnest money,” and how much do I need?
- … Is there any way I can protect myself against emergency repair bills in my new home?
- … How do I determine the amount of my initial offer?
- … Should I move myself or use a moving company?